We care about our future
Sustainability is our responsibility
We consider sustainable products as high quality goods (=resisting to the test of time & rapidly changing fashion trends), produced locally in a balanced way. It should be well designed & crafted with care, to bring you a real pleasure of use... for years, contrasting with season-bonded fast fashion.
Made in Italy
Production location Nº1
We entirely produce our silk accessories in the North of Italy, in a family run manufactory with a long tradition in fabric printing & ennobling.
Our partner has been awarded the following certifications:
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, which guarantee that no substances harmful for people’s health have been used during all the process of production;
- SERIE.co, qualifies the quality of the company's organization and its products, in accordance with the principles of environment, health and safety, sustainability, social responsibility and chemical risk management;
- GOTS (The Global Organic Textile Standard), the main certification attesting the sustainable production of garments and textile products made with natural fibres obtained from organic farming.
- 4Sustainability, an innovative implementation framework and a registered mark assuring the sustainability performances of fashion & luxury supply chain.
-5,5 mln Kw/h of sea-produced electric energy
- 65% self-produced energy in factories
- 1.670 tons of CO2 avoided in 2018.
Limited editions only
Very limited editions are a guarantee of rarity and originality of our silk scarves. We use digital printing, which preserves the artistic freedom of our hand-painted patterns. Today, it’s the most sustainable printing technique, which allow to economise up to 60% of water consumption. It also helps to avoid the overproduction and gives a possibility to manufacture small runs.
Production location Nº2
Our wallpapers are printed in Netherlands, strictly upon request. We use digital printing technique with ECO-friendly toner dry ink & substrates, with no addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.