We care about our future
Sustainability is our responsibility
We consider sustainable products as high quality goods (=resisting to the test of time & rapidly changing fashion trends), produced locally in a balanced way. It should be well designed & crafted with care, to bring you a real pleasure of use... for years, contrasting with season-bonded fast fashion.
Made in Italy
Production location Nº1
We entirely produce our silk accessories in the North of Italy, in a family run manufactory with a long tradition in fabric printing & ennobling.
Our partner has been awarded the following certifications:
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, which guarantee that no substances harmful for people’s health have been used during all the process of production;
- SERIE.co, qualifies the quality of the company's organization and its products, in accordance with the principles of environment, health and safety, sustainability, social responsibility and chemical risk management;
- GOTS (The Global Organic Textile Standard), the main certification attesting the sustainable production of garments and textile products made with natural fibres obtained from organic farming.
- 4Sustainability, an innovative implementation framework and a registered mark assuring the sustainability performances of fashion & luxury supply chain.
-5,5 mln Kw/h of sea-produced electric energy
- 65% self-produced energy in factories
- 1.670 tons of CO2 avoided in 2018.
Limited editions only
We use digital printing, which preserves the artistic freedom of our hand-painted patterns. Today, it’s the most sustainable printing technique, which allow to economise up to 60% of water consumption. It also helps to avoid the waste of raw materials by overproduction and gives as the possibility to manufacture our limited editions.
Production location Nº2
Our wallpapers are printed in Netherlands, strictly upon request. We use digital printing technique with ECO-friendly toner dry ink & substrates, with no addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds.